A manufacturing worker is mainly responsible for the production of pneumatic systems tubes parts and products. Furthermore, a manufacturing worker will be able to assist other departments with their manufacturing needs.
ABOUT ADANAC AIR TUBE SYSTEMS
Founded in 1964, Adanac Air Tube Systems is a leader in the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of pneumatic tube systems. We are the only supplier of fully automatic pneumatic tube systems that designs and manufactures all its system components in Canada.
JOB SKILLS AND POSITION CRITERIA:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing setting or assembly line.
- Proficiency in the use of hand and power tools
- Possesses ability to operate in inch and metric systems
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with other teams
- Ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work safely from a ladder or platform
- Language: English and French
- Demonstrates a self-motivating demeanor and requires minimum supervision.
- Great attention to detail, organized and able to multi-task
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe manner.
- Always follows safety guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach in troubleshooting and producing parts for pneumatic system components.
- Ability to communicate effectively and suggests ideas to support continuous improvement in all areas of the company.
- Physical demands include walking/standing for extended periods of time
- Physical strengths include lifting a maximum of 50 pounds
- Ability to work in areas with the following possible conditions: occasional high noise levels and medium heat.
- Salary to be adjusted according to experience.
Note: The above is intended to describe the general contents of and requirements for this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed within this position. Individuals in this job will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned or requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent