Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Field Technicians are responsible in the reparation, maintenance and on-site troubleshooting of Adanac pneumatic tube systems. In addition, this position consists to contribute to the production of mechanical and electrical components of the pneumatic tube systems. All tasks performed in the most productive manner and according to safety guidelines.
ABOUT ADANAC AIR TUBE SYSTEMS
Founded in 1964, Adanac Air Tube Systems is a leader in the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of pneumatic tube systems and this tradition continues today. We are the only supplier of fully automatic pneumatic tube systems that designs and manufactures all its system components in Canada.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe manner.
- Always follows safety guidelines and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Utilizes scheduled and unscheduled downtime to clean the maintenance area, storage, and related areas.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach in troubleshooting and repairing pneumatic system components.
- Ability to communicate effectively and suggests ideas to support continuous improvement in all areas of the company.
- Ability to carry out work instructions assigned.
- Assist manufacturing partners with production needs.
- Ability to perform preventive and reactive maintenance needs to keep the equipment running as required.
- Partners with the Procurement Department to orders parts by recording inventory needs.
JOB SKILLS AND POSITION CRITERIA:
- 2 to 4 years’ work experience in the ability to diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical issues related to pneumatic tube systems
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of miscellaneous hand tools and electrical testing equipment.
- Possesses knowledge of measuring tools in both inches and metric systems.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate with teams and clients pneumatic tube system issues.
- Reliable, hardworking, and safety conscious
- Great attention to detail
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Open and able to travel on occasion (within Canada)
- Language: English and French
- Demonstrates a self-motivating demeanor and requires minimum supervision.
- Ability to work safely from a ladder or platform.
- Physical demands include walking/standing for extended periods of time, expressing or exchanging ideas verbally.
- Physical strengths include lifting a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in areas with the following conditions: high noise levels and medium heat.
- Salary to be adjusted according to experience.
- South Shore – Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Note: The above is intended to describe the general contents of and requirements for this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed within this position. Individuals in this job will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned or requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent